How to Book Your Warid Number through an SMS?
Warid Telecom brings you another exciting offer to book your desired Warid number and get it through any Warid Business centre or Franchise in Pakistan. Warid is one of the cellular networks and only 4G LTE network in Pakistan.
It came with another exciting offer – Booking of favorite number has been seen earlier as Zong initiated the concept of Booking the Number in Pakistan, and Warid comes forward to offer similar sort of service.
Image credit: Warid Telecom
Despite the fact that Zong’s book the number service‘ went viral in the country, and company certainly saw huge bookings and sales at that time, so one of the prime reasons of that success was its availability on Zong’s official website, and Warid is just offering this service via SMS, but still Warid can make a difference if it advertises it properly and launches it as a major feature of the cellular network.
If people find it, they will try it, if people like it, they will use more…
How to Book Your Warid Number?
Follow the simple steps to reserve your favorite Warid Number using the SMS reservation system of Warid telecom:
- Send an SMS to 4321 with your desired Warid Number to be registered. Format of SMS should be like this R<space><mobile number> to 4321.
- In the second step, you will receive an information SMS from Warid about number’s availability, type of Number/SIM, Any additional Charges (If payable on purchasing).
- Once your number has been finalized, send an SMS again in this format R<space><mobile number><space><CNIC number> to 4321.
- Process of reservation will be completed after a confirmation message will be received with a code.
- Warid will keep your reserved number saved in the record for 48 hours.
- Visit any Warid business centre/Franchise to get your desired Warid number which you booked.
- Don’t forget to bring your original CNIC, reservation code, additional charges (if applicable) and security deposit on Warid Postpaid numbers.
SMS charges will be Rs. 3 + tax (will apply).