Football Manager 2014 Updated [Automatic Update Available on Steam]
Football Manager 2014 has been in a buzz for a while since its release on Oct. 31, 2013. Still Football Manager Fans are waiting for Football Manager 2014 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and they heard about some errors early on after the release.
Sports Interactive didn’t take much time to fix the bugs in the initial release of Football Manager 2014 for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Initial release of Football Manager 2014 has some errors which have been fixed now and small update will be rolled out to the Football Manager 2014 players, which will arrive when they will restart the game.
Errors Addressed and Fixed
According to the blog update in the news section of FM website, it has been seen that Sports Interactive has improved the Football Manager 2014 and fixed the following problems:
- Improved the rating system of players in Football Manager 2014.
- Match plan and settings improved.
- Steam crashing fixed which has graphics bugs.
- Fixed the match-viewer graphics issue.
- Transfer option fixed and improved.
- Update improved the Non-English languages errors in the game.
- Some missing international records have been updated.
Image credit: Footballmanager.com/sport interactive
So it’s good to see finally more improved game has been made available for Football Manager fans and players. Now it’s time to head to become an amazing and mesmerizing Football Manager.