Moto X Android Smartphone Announced [Motorola to Release Moto X this August or September with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean]
Motorola Moto X Android Smartphone has been announced on August 01, 2013. Moto X will be initially released with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and later on it might get Android 4.3 update. It was expected that Motorola might release Moto X with Android 4.3, but Android 4.3 was released a week ago before the release of Moto X.
Release date of Moto X
It has been learned on the internet and tech news that Moto X will be released at the end of August 2013 or early September 2013. Moto X has been one of the most excited and awaited Android phones, since it was in rumors and later on discussed by the Motorola and Google.
Moto X has been announced by Google’s owned Motorola Mobility LLC, and Moto X would be the first flagship Android Smartphone from Motorola after Google’s take over the Smartphone division of Motorola Company.
Moto X Android Smartphone would be one of the best Android phones released in 2013, and it would set new standards and competition in the market and Motorola would be re-entered into the Smartphone competition in the global market.
Motorola released couple of successful mobile phones 2 years back, but could not show much in 2011 and 2012, one of the reasons might be that Google purchased Motorola in 2011 and legal process completed in 2013 and Google owned Motorola is now coming with its first Smartphone Moto X Android Smartphone this August.
Hardware and Specification
– Moto X will be having Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro technology with the support of Adreno 320 GPU processor. It will be released with 2 GB RAM capacity and Battery 2200 mAh.
– Moto X’s classic display of 4.7 Inch would be 1280×720 resolution screen
– It will have 10.5 Mega pixels camera with 2 MP front cameras.
– Video quality will be 1080p video
– Bluetooth and Wifi Connectivity options
– GPS technology enabled
– OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean