Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be released on September 25, 2013 with Android 4.3 [Release date, Specs, Price and Availability]
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a latest Galaxy Note Series Phablet Smartphone from Samsung Electronics and ready to be released as successor of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been quite successful in the recent past.
Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S are two most successful Smartphones series in the Android Smartphones and in Samsung Mobile Portfolios as well. High-tech Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet device was revealed by Samsung at an IFA Berlin event on September 04, 2013.
Release and Availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is set to be released on September 25, 2013 in 140 Countries for International Samsung Galaxy Note 3 version (According to different sources). The release of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for US users might be scheduled for October 2013.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be released with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Android 4.3 is a latest released version of Android OS, where as Google has already shown its intent for Android KitKat 4.4. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Android KitKat 4.4 update might come in 2014.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is not a small deal to digest. Some of the astonishing features of Android 4.3 Jelly bean would be seen and revealed in Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to break all previous records of Samsung Galaxy Note II. Expectations from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are of course high as it comes with high-end user experience technology with latest Android OS version.
The best thing about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is, Software gets total integration with the operating system to synchronize with the upcoming pen-oriented multi-tasking Apps that might be seen in 2014 and later.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 looks a big deal for Android Users
Specification: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Galaxy Note 3 has 151.2 mm Height, 79.2 mm Width and 8.3 mm thickness.
- It has Octa-core 1.9 GHz and 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor options for GSM version.
- Galaxy Note 3 is equipped with 2.3 GHz quad-core Krait 400 for LTE version.
- Storage memory options are 32/64 GB
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating system
- External storage option is microSD (upto 64 GB)
- Display is 1920×1080
- Camera is 13 megapixels with autofocus and 1080p quality.
- It consists of Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5420 for GSM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 for LTE version.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price
Not Confirmed yet